A note to Pensacola, Pace and Gulf Breeze sellers, Scott has writen a good post with prime examples of why homes don't sell. Call me for my 27 step selling program and you will then know why your home will sell.
Sellers Flat Fee of $2995 when one of our agents sells your home or if you want MLS (where you home is available for all Real Estate Agents to sell) then the best program TODAY is $1495 to us +3 % offered to Buyers Agent for bringing the buyer. When you understand how agents work you will clearly see why we sell 94% of our homes at or above asking price and why REAL ESTATE AGENTS would rather sell our homes than anyone else’s. The Real Estate Agent gets paid more and the seller saves over 63% on average.
Property Management for $50 Flat fee monthly
THOUSANDS OF HOMES.... One Address www.charlesstallions.com
Charles Stallions, CRS, CSP, CBR, CDPS, SREE, EREI - 800-309-3414
At least once every week I get a call from a Home Owner in the Manchester NH area asking me "Why their home did not sell when it was listed with another agent?" Without seeing their home it is impossible to answer, however the two most common reasons are a lack of attention from the former agent or the home was priced too high
Being a Listing Agent is an art, it takes hard work and a lot of experience. Expereince can not be taught in a book or online course. Experience is the abiklity to price a home correctly, have courage to give the homw owner real advice and the ability to offer the best service throughout the selling process.
If you want to Sell your home instead of just Listing It, You need to follow some basic rules of thumb.
1. PRICING: Virtually every agent will agree that Price will sell most homes despite their condition or location. The most important thing is pricing your home correctly. There are too many agents that are either over pricing homes or taking listings that are over priced? Most sellers are unaware of what the market price is. It is up to the agents to inform them what the market conditions and value is.
2. CHOOSING THE RIGHT AGENT: One of the most important things that can help you sell your home is choosing the right agent from the start. Using a Full time, Full service, Local agents as well as a "well experienced" Listing Agent can give you the advantages you need when selling your home. Bigger does not mean better. Some sellers think the largest agency or one with a national name will attract more buyers. This is not always so. Listings attract buyers. An agent who has a well thought out marketing plan will attract buyers ready, willing and able to buy.
There are too many agents not answering their phone, returning messages or emails or that do not take the time to update their sellers. They may not live or work locally and often be unavailable when you need them. They may hinder showings and offers by not working with the buyer brokers who may bring a buyer to your home. Discount brokers often offer discount services.
Make the right choice for an often easier, quicker and less stressful sale by using a Full time, Full service and Local agent experienced with your area and type of home.
3. SHORT SALES: If you owe more that your home is worth, a Short Sale may be for you. A Home Owner often only has 1 chance at getting a short sale approval. Choosing the wrong agent can lead to a rejection which often leads to foreclosure. It is important to avoid out of town and inexperienced agents. It is not about who promises the most, remember what often sounds too good to be true - usually is. These types of agent are practicing a tactic of listing the home "way under market value" to attract more offers is leading to an increase in short sale rejections. This practice should be avoided as it is not helping out sellers who are losing their homes to foreclosure becuase of it.
4. SHOWINGS: It is important for the Seller to let the buyer inside to see the home. For instance so many homes this weekend were unavailable to show. Sellers were sleeping late, sellers wanted 24 hour notice with no if's, ands or but's. During busy times buyer may see a home advertised and want to get in the same day as they are off and ready to see homes. If the buyer can not get inside, there can not be an offer and therefore no sale to your home Mr and Mrs. Seller.
5. CONDITION: Once you list your home it should be ready for Buyers to walk through. It should be clear of debris and clutter. Any damages should be repaired such as a storm door hanging off it's hinges. Clothes should be picked up, dishes washed and put away and please take your pets for a walk or secure them. Some buyers are afraid or allergic to them and it can stop them and drive them away.
IN CONCLUSION: The moral of the story is to not just list your home with any old agent. As the seller you have to take steps to be educated about your market conditions and values. Sellers need to be realistic and agents need to be on top of their market to be able to provide the service your clients want and need. List prices need to be priced at or near market value. The simple truth is over priced listings are one of the only segments of the market that are not selling.
It does not take magic to turn your "For Sale" sign into a "Sold" sign. it takes a full time Local Agent who specializes in Listing homes like yours. If you live in NH? That agent is me.
If you need to sell your home and you owe more than your house is worth, i may be able to help. I specialize in working with home owners to get your home sold. There are many options such as a short sale whcih may be able to help you.
Please try and avoid out of state or out of town agents and companies that make "out of this world promises". We are local agents with experience who never charge any up front fees. WE GET RESULTS!!!
If you need to sell a home in New Hampshire I can be that agent for you. I strive to provide the best personal and professional service through each step of the selling process.
We stand by you through every step in selling your home.
PLEASE SEE SOME OF MY MOST POPULAR BLOGS
- Are Buyers waging WAR on SELLERS?
- ONE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE'S LEADING AGENTS FOR SHORT SALES AND BANK OWNED HOMES...
If you are Looking for a Real Estate Agent you have come to the right place. Scott Godzyk is a Full Time and Local agent ready to serve all of your Real Estate needs through each step of the buying or selling process. We are proud to be locally owned and operated.
If you owe more than your house is worth, If you are behind in your payments, I may be able to help. Call me to find out how you may be able to sell your home at no additional cost to you.
Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of The Godzyk Real Estate Services located in Manchester NH. With 25 years of Real Estate experience Scott specializes in Listing and Selling Bank Owned Homes, Short Ssles, Residential Properties, Condominiums, New Construction and Investment Properties. Scott services the counties of Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham and Belknap. To contact Scott Godzyk please call 603-661-2121 or email email@example.com. his website is www.ScottSellsNH.com.
If you have enjoyed reading my blog, please subscribe by clicking below
Copyright 2008-2011, All rights reserved