Flickr photoshare allows you to embed a short bit of code which creates a cool slideshow player on your website or blog post. Flickr also provides a variety of tools including online photo editing with Aviary, the ability to create collections and sets, and the SEO from Flickr images is amazing.
Take a journey with us as we traveled and camped in the great redwoods of Big Basin and Henry Cowell State Park. Ride along as we visit the shores of Santa Cruz, Capitola, Monterey Bay, and the Davenport coastline.
To create a Flickr slideshow:
1. Sign up and Create a Flickr account
2. Create a set and upload/add desired photos
3. Select the Set and Click Slideshow
4. Choose the "share" option and copy embed code
5. Place the embed code on website or blog post
While I do hope you'll take a moment to view and enjoy some of our journey in these photos above, I really hope you'll take a few moments to investigate Flickr's other cool tools and features.