13 Key Things Kathy Schowe Does for her Buyers!
1. Meet with prospective clients to determine their wants, needs, and time frame for purchasing home. Take the time to really get to know them.
2. Help with selecting area and neighborhoods based on clients preferences.
3. Begin locating homes through MLS search set up with clients criteria—including location, square footage, style and price point.
4. Fine tune search with feedback and input from client.Listen!
5. Check with other agents in office and network of agents in the area for possible homes.
6. Set up times to view homes and determine if the search needs to be expanded.
7. Help buyer choose the best property, based on his wants/needs. Run comps and do research on property.
8. Prepare offer to be presented to the seller.
9. Assist in the negotiation to satisfy both parties, including price, repairs, services, inspections, warranties, and closing costs.
10. Make sure you are up to date on all processes in the closing and take care of any challenges that arise.
11.Coordinate the closing with escrow, lender, buyer and seller.
12.Assist with setting up new utilities, neighborhood specifics, and community information.
13. Always be there for the new home owner should any questions arise, or if they have referrals for future business!