This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see.
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
Find informative stats, trends and insider tips on your state, county, city or neighborhood of choice. The insightful experts of ActiveRain share with you in a way only a local resident can.
Franklin TN Website Courtesy of HomeFinder.com Makeover
I have learned so much in the time I've been with ActiveRain. Unfortunately, I've learned some things faster than others.
Up until now, I have used a template site--Realtysoft. It has been a great product for me. The IDX is indexable and in a very short time, I've been able to establish my internet presence. But I have long wanted my own Wordpress site and finally am in the process of developing one.
What do I hope to accomplish with this site that I am not able to accomplish with a template site?
1. Branding - This has been a challenge for me. I want to have a consistent appearance in all my marketing materials--from my website to business cards, brochures, postcards and newsletters. Similar to Debbie Gartner's development of The Flooring Girl. This will allow consumers to easily recognize me in the market place.
2. Blogging - ActiveRain is currently my only blogging format. It has been great and I will continue to have a presence here but a Wordpress site will give me the ability to post as much as I want and not limit me to a certain number of pages. This will give consumers another avenue to find me.
3. Social Media - While I have posted a few things on Facebook and Twitter, I am not consistently doing it. My goal is to tie my website to other social media and vice verse and post there regularly.
4. Video - My goal is to provide a video for every neighborhood in Franklin TN, as well as, buyer and seller tips.
5. Indexable IDX - While my current site does allow consumers to find me through a property search, it doesn't put the address in the URL. A Wordpress site gives me the ability to use an IDX of my choosing to accomplish this goal.
6. Total Control - A template site has a limited number of capabilities. I want to be able to add as many neighborhood pages as I would like. A Wordpress site will give me total control of the material I produce.
I know the Franklin TN Website Courtesy of HomeFinder.com will be a work in progress for quite some time. This challenge has given me the incentive to finally produce a Wordpress site.
Franklin TN Homes Real Estate Blog by Tammie White of Benchmark Realty LLC is a Great Place For Real Estate Agents and Potential Buyers and Sellers to get to know more about Franklin TN Homes as well as other parts of Williamson County.