Free Real Estate Seminar in Connecticut & N.Y., August 1st & 2nd, 2012.
In Rye Brook, NY on August 1st and Stamford, Ct on August 2nd , 2012 Tom Ferry is offering a FREE 1/2 day seminar for Real Estate agents called “Game Changer”
Here he will introduce cutting edge new strategies for doing more business in less time. This is not a repeat seminar but is full of new content that Tom updates every 6 months. Game Changer focuses on ideas and strategies that you can implement immediately.
How consumers are picking their realtor and what you can do about it.
How to add 18 sales in 2012.
Top 6 lead systems
Where the sales are coming from in today’s market
Tech tips and tricks that work.
Over more than a decade, Tom Ferry has earned a peerless reputation across North America as a top trainer, motivator and personal coach for professionals in the real estate and financial services industries. Tom has conducted trainings for more than 130,000 sales people nationwide, and has personally coached 16 of the top 100 agents in the entire country, including the #1 Century 21, Prudential and Coldwell Banker agents.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff at William Pitt Sotheby’s for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.