Family Fun at Crown Park in Camas for Movies in the Park
Crown Park in Camas plays hosts to a variety of activities throughout the year, but August really heats with family fun. On Friday, August 3rd, the Movies in the Park summer series gets underway at 8:46 PM with the big screen viewing of Cars 2.
Kids can burn off some energy at pre-movie activities including Spy Games and Relay Races beginning at 7:45 PM. Best of all, the event is free so bring your chairs and blankets and enjoy the evening with the entire family.
There's something special about watching a film under the stars on a warm summer night. In fact, there's no better place to be this summer than at a your neighborhood park filled with families and friends.
Movies in the Park at Crown Park and other free family-friendly activities.
Camas Parks and Recreation offers a variety of free events throughout the year for all ages. Be sure to help support their efforts, if you can. The City of Camas offers volunteer and sponsorship opportunities for local businesses and residents.
Free concerts, egg hunts and kids' parades are just some of the great events made possible because of donations provided by generous sponsors.
Here's a schedule of the 2012 Movies in the Park summer series at Crown Park.
- Movies in the Park - Cars 2 (rated G) on Friday, August 3, at 8:45 pm in Crown Park.
- Movies in the Park - A Bug's Life (rated G) on Friday, August 10, at 8:30 pm in Crown Park.
- Movies in the Park - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (rated G) on Friday, August 17, at 8:30 pm in Crown Park.
- Movies in the Park - Puss in Boots (rated PG) on Friday, August 24, at 8 pm in Crown Park.
- Movies in the Park - Dolphin Tale (rated PG) on Friday, August 31, at 7:45 pm in Crown Park
Summer really heats up in August at Crown Park in Camas. Be sure to mark your calendar and plan on enjoying family fun Friday nights throughout the month at Movies in the Park 2012.
Take a quick tour of Crown Park in Camas with Exploring Clark County with Mac and Me.
If you're looking for a great place to call home - consider Charming Camas. We have great neighborhoods, top-rated schools, plenty of parks and trails, and a wonderful sense of community. Here's a look at some of the homes currently available.