Nearly every day I receive a call with the question Can I RENT TO OWN that Foreclosure, Bank Owned Home or Short sale, home you have listed in or around Manchester NH ?
In nearly every case, I have to explain that you can not rent to own a distressed sale. It s always followed with "But why?"
1. BANK OWNED HOMES: After the foreclosure auction, the bank assigns the home to an asset management company to sell the home. The are not in a position to rent homes. They need to recover what money they can and get the home off their books. Many homes are not in move-in condition.
2. SHORT SALES: With a short sale, the home owner may be facing foreclosure and a deadline to sell. There is no time to allow someone the opportunity to rent.
In conclusion Bank Owned homes and Short Sales need to be sold and can not usually be rented. Those looking to rent to own a home should either hire a buyer agent who specializes with lease/purchase transactions or be prepared to complete some due diligence consisting of many phone calls to area listing agents. Most homes that I see that are able to be rented to own, are for sale, not even for rent. They usally have a home owner that HAS to move now, but has not been able to sell it.
If you want to rent to own a home make sure you have been pre-quailified and can complete the purchase in a set amount of time. (Usually 1 year but no more than 2 years).
If you are thinking of buying a Home please contact us. We offer you assistance to get a free pre-quailification for a mortgage,along with some of the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE through each step of the Buying Process.
If you need to sell your home and you owe more than your house is worth, i may be able to help. I specialize in working with home owners to get your home sold. There are many options such as a short sale whcih may be able to help you.
Please try and avoid out of state or out of town agents and companies that make "out of this world promises". We are local agents with experience who never charge any up front fees. WE GET RESULTS!!!
We stand by you through every step in selling your home.
PLEASE SEE MY "SPOT LIGHT" Series for differnt neighborhoods in NH
1. Spotlight on FOX HOLLOW CONDOMINIUMS in Manchester NH
2. Spotlight on ROSECLIFF in Manchester NH
3. Spotlight on ROSEGATE FARM in Manchester NH
4. Spotlight on NEWTONS MEADOW Condominiums in Manchester NH
5. Spotlight on EAST MEADOW Condominiums in Manchester NH
6. Spotlight on SunView Condominiums in Derry NH
7. Spotlight on the Trolley Crossing Neighborhood in MANCHESTER NH
8. Spotlight for STONE TERRACE CONDOMINIUMS in Manchester NH
PLEASE SEE MY "TOP" TIPS FOR BUYING A HOME
PLEASE SEE MY "TOP" TIPS FOR SELLING A HOME
ONE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE'S LEADING AGENTS FOR SHORT SALES AND BANK OWNED HOMES...
If you are Looking for a Real Estate Agent you have come to the right place. Scott Godzyk is a Full Time and Local agent ready to serve all of your Real Estate needs through each step of the buying or selling process. We are proud to be locally owned and operated.
If you owe more than your house is worth, If you are behind in your payments, I may be able to help. Call me to find out how you may be able to sell your home at no additional cost to you.
Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of The Godzyk Real Estate Services located in Manchester NH. With 25 years of Real Estate experience Scott specializes in Listing and Selling Bank Owned Homes, Short Ssles, Residential Properties, Condominiums, New Construction and Investment Properties. Scott services the counties of Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham and Belknap. To contact Scott Godzyk please call 603-661-2121 or email email@example.com. his website is www.ScottSellsNH.com.