It is always exciting working with new clients that are pre-approved in finding a new home for the new chapter in their life, retirement.
The most important thing to start this journey is for them to realize if they want to live in an Active Retirement Community in Arizona. I have 5 questions I ask from the beginning:
1. Are you going to take advantage of the activities?
2. Have you looked into the different communities?
3. What is your timeline?
4. What is the reputation of the developer?
5. Have you read the C.C. & R’s of your chosen community?
After we have chosen the community we need to find out about the type of home you desire:
2. Garage size
3. Golf Course lot
4. Green features
6. Direction home is facing
When we have finished with that portion of the conversation I move on to provide information about the transaction.
1. We discuss the Purchase Contract and its specific timelines.
2. Provide them with a copy of the “Buyers Guide.”
3. Provide them with a copy of the “Life of an Escrow.”
We then go online line to the MLS to see what homes they might like to see. I will also set them up for automatic updates on new homes that come on the market with their specific criteria.
I let the clients know that they did not get to the position in life overnight. In light of that, we possibly won’t find the perfect home overnight either.
I have worked with some clients for over 3 years and some as little as 2 days. It just takes what it takes.
With attention to detail and working with each other in a timely fashion, we will find the perfect home!
If you desire a home in Sun City Grand, Sun City West, Sun City Festival, Corte Bella, Arizona Traditions or Trilogy at Vistancia, please contact us.
You may also visit our website, www.azgrandestates.com to view all homes on the MLS.