4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85255

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc.

4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85255




North Scottsdale Luxury
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85255
Home
 
Photo Gallery
 
Virtual Tour
 
Property Map
 
Payment Info
 
Request Showing
 
 


Debra K Adamson
 


Office: 480-390-3700
Mobile: 480-390-3700

Price : $8,000-$17,000
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 3.5
Square Foot : 4,292
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Rental
Year Built : 2006
MLS Number : 4749370



click for more information and pictures
Property Description
This 4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85255 has VIEWS, VIEWS, VIEWS!!! If a view property is what you have been waiting for, this is it! This very private 4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85255 is on over 3 acres in North Scottsdale. Designed by a woman with no detail left out. Kitchen is a chefs dream, featuring sub zero, wolf, and dacor, truly designed with a cook in mind. Entertaining is a delight with so many spaces that allow the outdoors to come in. Privately gated, this Tuscan inspired 4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85255 offers every amenity from luxurious linens to a built in popcorn machine. This 4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85255 has soaring mountian views from every room. Architectural design and the blending of indoor and outdoor spaces makes this timeless splendor an irreplaceable 4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85255, unique in every aspect. Lush, park like grounds, poolside firepots, viewing deck and 2 outdoor showers. This 4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85255 was used as a set in the movie ''Anthem''.
Equal Housing Opportunity.
RE/MAX Fine Properties The Rounds Team : 21000 N. Pima Rd. ,Suite 100 - Scottsdale AZ 85255 : 480-390-3700
Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
ActiveRain Community
Tags:
home for sale
real estate
scottsdale
north scottsdale luxury
maricopa county
4 bedroom luxury rental in scottsdale 85255

Anonymous
Post a Comment
Spam prevention

Accessibility option: listen to a question and answer it!

To submit the form,
drag the woman to the circle on the side.

Type below the answer to what you hear. Numbers or words, lowercase:

Spam prevention

Accessibility option: listen to a question and answer it!

To submit the form,
drag the world to the circle on the side.

Type below the answer to what you hear. Numbers or words, lowercase:

Anonymous
Post a Comment
Spam prevention

Accessibility option: listen to a question and answer it!

To submit the form,
drag the key to the circle on the side.

Type below the answer to what you hear. Numbers or words, lowercase:

Rainmaker
157,708

Cindy Hallas

Ask me a question
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Accessibility option: listen to a question and answer it!

To submit the form,
drag the robot to the circle on the side.

Type below the answer to what you hear. Numbers or words, lowercase:

Additional Information