Marvin NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2012—Four Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Marvin NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared during the second quarter of 2012.
Here are four facts about the Marvin marketplace in April to June 2012.
- At $512,500, the median closed price was 4.2% higher than the first quarter median closed price.
- The second quarter median pricing remained below 2011 median pricing.
- Almost twice as many homes closed in the second quarter compared with the first quarter.
- Eighty percent of the sales in the second quarter were market resales.
What do these four facts mean for Marvin NC buyers and sellers?
- Buyers in the village can find lower prices than at any time since 2008.
- Sellers don’t have much competition from new construction or distressed sales, perhaps contributing to the rise in prices in the second quarter.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in the Village of Marvin NC and see all the numbers for each of the past four years? Click on the link below.
Copyright 2012. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *Marvin NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2012—Four Facts*