4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85262

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc.

4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85262




Troon North Luxury
Scottsdale, AZ 85262
4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85262
Home
 
Photo Gallery
 
Virtual Tour
 
Property Map
 
Payment Info
 
Request Showing
 
 


Debra K Adamson
 


Office: 480-390-3700
Mobile: 480-390-3700

Price : $6,000-$10,000
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 4
Square Foot : 3,456
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Detached
Year Built : 2000
MLS Number : 4769521



click for more information and pictures
Property Description
Beautiful custom 4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85262 located in the prestigious Gated Troon North Golf Community. This open airy floor plan features 4 bedroom and 4 baths. This 4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85262 has two master suites each complete with full bath and walk in closets. Third bedroom also has full bath and walk in closet. This 4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85262 is perfect for entertaining complete with all the amenities of home. Nearby is Barrett Jackson Auto Auction, FBR Golf Open, Arabian Horse Show, Dog Show, Harley Fest and much much more. This 4 Bedroom Luxury Rental in Scottsdale 85262 is surrounded by world famous golf courses.
Equal Housing Opportunity.
RE/MAX Fine Properties The Rounds Team : 21000 N. Pima Rd. ,Suite 100 - Scottsdale AZ 85255 : 480-390-3700
Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
ActiveRain Community
Tags:
home for sale
real estate
scottsdale
troon north luxury
maricopa county
4 bedroom luxury rental in scottsdale 85262

Anonymous
Post a Comment
Spam prevention

Accessibility option: listen to a question and answer it!

To submit the form,
drag the umbrella to the circle on the side.

Type below the answer to what you hear. Numbers or words, lowercase:

Spam prevention

Accessibility option: listen to a question and answer it!

To submit the form,
drag the scissors to the circle on the side.

Type below the answer to what you hear. Numbers or words, lowercase:

Anonymous
Post a Comment
Spam prevention

Accessibility option: listen to a question and answer it!

To submit the form,
drag the man to the circle on the side.

Type below the answer to what you hear. Numbers or words, lowercase:

Rainmaker
160,332

Cindy Hallas

Ask me a question
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Accessibility option: listen to a question and answer it!

To submit the form,
drag the eye to the circle on the side.

Type below the answer to what you hear. Numbers or words, lowercase:

Additional Information