Pine Plains NY real estate update
Pine Plains is located in Northern Dutchess County between Millerton and Milan. In Pine Plains you will find some large horse farms as well as the Carvel Golf Course originally owned by Tom Carvel the founder of Carvel ice-cream. Right on main street you will find the Stissing House a well known restaurant.
There are affordable homes as well as multi-million dollar properties in Pine Plains as you can see from the market update.
Because of the country feel, Pine Plains is also a popular second home destination for those who love the outdoors. It offers quick access to fine restaurants in Millerton and Rhinebeck.
A review of the Pine real estate market from January 1st to August 24th 2012
- At this time there are 17 single family homes on the market, ranging from $135,000-$2,950,000
- Average list price $465,224 Days on market 120, Avg Sq ft 1976 Avg $ Sq ft $235
- 1 New home on the market
- Average list price $194,000, Days on market 3, Avg Sq ft 1914 Avg $ Sq ft $101
- 2 homes had a price change one for $ 379,900 and the other $9,000,000
- Average list price $ 4,689,950 Days on market 274, Avg Sq ft 2891 Avg $ Sq ft $1,622
- 2 homes under contract , one for $ 175,000 and the other $ 335,000
- Average list price $ 255.000 Days on market 232, Avg Sq ft 2316 Avg $ Sq ft $ 110
- 6 Homes sold ranging from $125,000- $918,000
- Average list price $ 412,467 Days on market 127, Avg Sq ft 2349 Avg $ Sq ft $176
- Average sale price $377,500, Avg $ Sq ft $161
Chase Rd $ 125,000
Pine St $ 163,000
Stissing Ave $ 177,000
Birch Dr. $ 302,000
Route 82 $ 580,000
Cty Route 83 $ 918,000
Pine Plains homes for sale
originally posted at jfivehomes.com
Data use in report was obtained from the Mid Hudson Multiple listing services.
Copyright by Jennifer Fivelsdal, all rights reserved-Pine Plains NY real Estate report