Just Listed in Mayfield Trace in Manassas Virginia just off Liberia and the Prince William County Parkway extension. This is a wonderful home with everything you have been dreaming of in a home.
However this home will be sold to the buyer who is the most patient. You know who you are. You are in a lease, or month to month, or you are going to rent your current home once you find your move-up home.
The reason patience is needed is the owners of this home are seeking short sale approval from their mortgage company(s). So you would need to plan on five to six month wait to get this.
This home has....
- Great looking home from the street
- Two story foyer
- Two story family room
- An open spacious kitchen
- A breakfast room
- Four bedroom upstairs
- A luxury master bedroom with stunning bath
- You need huge walk in closets
- You would love a laundry shoot
- Must be totally neutral, a blank slate ( I understand it will need painting. I am ok with that)
- You want a walk-in laundry room ( if it has a window even better)
- You want to know the home has room to expand- this one has the basement already studded out.
So, you can do what you normally do it "wish you could own it". Call your loan officer to ask questions.
If you do not have a loan officer, you can contact Markita Aldridge Woods of WestStar Mortgage in Lake Ridge Virginia. She has an easy online application form. Simply fill it out start here, and you will know tomorrow whether or not you can qualify to buy this amazing home.
So what's your decision?
Are you interested enough to see it?
Take a look at the rest of the photo's before you decide VIEW PHOTOS
Do you have questions?
Click here to contact Peggy James by email for more information about this home