John and Becky Durham of the Durham Executive Group and RE/MAX Results are widely known within the community as top selling Woodbury MN relocation real estate agents for those people who are both relocating/moving inbound to Woodbury MN, as well as those outbound residents who are relocating/moving from Woodbury MN. As a benefit to those relocation transferees John and Becky developed this internet article laying out an abundance of Woodbury MN relocation and moving resources below.
Only 4% of all real estate agents per the National Association of Realtors are certified to be relocation agents. John and Becky Durham are uniquely qualified as relocation real estate agents with both having masters degrees combined with executive management level experiences. John and Becky are relocation certified real estate agents, as well as being certified as SIRVA Team Agents. Becky Durham differentiates her skills and talents above and beyond other Woodbury MN real estate agents and brokerage company services by offering over 25-years of Twin City career assistance services to those transferrees where their trailing spouses are relocating (or contemplating relocating) to Minnesota or Wisconsin.
A relocation transferee should know that a relocation company (whether it’s SIRVA, Prudential Relocation, Relocation Today, Relocation Plus, Cartus, Altair, Weichert Relocation, Relocation Property Management, etc.), or your employer (whether it’s 3M, Medtronic, University of Minnesota, United Health Care, Woodbury Financial Services, General Mills, Cargill, Ashland, Marathon Oil, etc.) will randomly identify two real estate agents from amongst Woodbury’s brokerage companies for you to schedule interviews with. Know upfront John and Becky Durham work with all of the aforementioned relocation companies. However, it should be clearly understood by every relocation transferee that you are FREE to choose your real estate agent of choice based on your own personal research for representation rather than simply accepting unknown real estate agents whose names are provided you.
· To view a personal video about John and Becky Durham and why they are one of Woodbury MN best buyer and listing relocation agents click photo on right. John and Becky specialize in Woodbury MN luxury and distinctive homes.
· To view a relocation and moving testimonial video from past clients of John and Becky Durham click photo below.
· To view a ‘relocation video’ created by John and Becky Durham of Woodbury MN click here!
* To receive a FREE Woodbury MN relocation packet contact John and Becky Durham.
· If you are seeking assistance in finding temporary rental properties upon relocating or moving to Woodbury MN John and Becky can assist you.
· If you are considering relocating to Woodbury MN, and/or the surrounding communities and seeking career counseling and assistance for a trailing spouse when searching for employment, please be aware Becky Durham is uniquely qualified with over 25-years experience in providing these services. Click here!
· If you are considering relocating or moving to Woodbury MN and have reluctance or concerns about transferring due to ever changing and tightening home mortgage guidelines and the ability to obtain a home mortgage on one income you should contact a knowledgeable and reputable loan officer located directly in Woodbury MN. Contact John and Becky Durham for this contact information.
· For detailed information about Woodbury MN regarding census information, median household income, age, race, occupational, homes for sale, crime, climate information and much more click here!
· Click here for the Woodbury MN Chamber of Commerce.
· For movers, moving boxes, and storage unit information here are several company resources:
Brief History and Overview of Woodbury MN:
Being the tenth largest community within Minnesota the ever growing city of Woodbury MN has a significant number of people annually who are either moving to Woodbury MN or through their employer are being relocated to Woodbury MN. The city of Woodbury MN is a highly sought after community due to its ideal geographical location on the East side of the Twin Cities with numerous upscale retail shops and shopping centers, fine dining experiences, park and recreational opportunities, as well as being located conveniently close to large employers such as 3M and Woodbury Financial Services.
One of Minnesota's fastest growing cities for the past three decades, Woodbury has grown rapidly on the East side of the Twin Cities and boasts over 63,000 people. Much of Woodbury’s extraordinary success as a community can be attributed to its long-range, planned growth strategy. The Woodbury community is uniquely established through a series of individual subdivisions such as Wedgewood, Stonemill Farms, Dancing Waters, Marsh Creek, Eagle Valley, Interlachen Woods, Country Place, and Powers Lake to name only a few. The city planning engineers did an amazing job laying out over 100 miles of walking and biking paths that interconnect. These walking and biking paths allow recreation enthusiasts to enjoy nature at its best allowing them to exercise around lakes such as Colby Lake, Markgrafs Lake, Powers Lake, amongst several others.
The city of Woodbury MN is bordered by I-94, I-494 and I-694 providing it with a strategic geographical location approximately 20 minutes from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport. Depending on where you live within Woodbury the city is 15 minutes from downtown St. Paul and approximately 25 minutes from downtown Minneapolis. Conveniently there are seven freeway interchanges providing direct access to the entire interstate system allowing for one to quickly maneuver around the Twin Cities metro area. Woodbury MN is also only 15 minutes from Western Wisconsin, and the unmatched St. Croix River known for its beautiful river and bluffs with the abundance of recreational activities enjoyed by thousands of boating and water enthusiasts throughout the year.
The community of Woodbury was originally named Red Rock, after a sacred stone supposedly painted by the famous Dakota Chief Little Crow; the town was renamed in 1859 when the state legislature discovered another Red Rock Township in Minnesota. Woodbury was named after Judge Levi Woodbury of New Hampshire, a friend of the first town board chairman.
Woodbury is served by three independent public school districts, subsequently it is vital that relocation and moving transferrees contact a knowledgeable Woodbury MN real estate agent who is familiar with the school boundaries. The majority of the city is located in the South Washington County School District 833. The Stillwater Area Schools (District 834) and the North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale District 622 also provide service to the community.
District 833 operates six elementary schools, two junior highs and two senior high schools in Woodbury. Districts 834 and 622 have no school facilities within Woodbury. However, Valley Crossing School, 9900 Park Crossing, is a collaborative elementary that serves students from all three public school districts.
Two parochial schools, New Life Academy and St. Ambrose, are located in Woodbury. A private school, Footprints Academy, currently enrolls students in grades K-6. The city also is home to the Math and Science Academy, which is a District 833 charter school, and the Crosswoods Middle School, which serves middle school students from several east metro area school districts. (Contact St. Paul School District 625 regarding Crosswinds.)
· The video’s above were created and narrated by John and Becky Durham of the Durham Executive Group with video/editing assistance from RE/MAX Results.