2. Not properly handling multiple offer situations with multiple buyers.
3. Not properly handling back-up offers.
4. Entering into an agreement with no earnest money deposit from the buyer, or a very small amount.
5. Entering into an agreement before verifying the buyer’s financial ability to close escrow.
6. Not disclosing known material facts affecting value or desirability of the property.
7. Not providing the buyer with legally required disclosures.
8. Not obtaining the buyer’s written acknowledgment of disclosures.
9. Not considering whether to require the buyer to remove contingencies.
10. Not excluding items from the sale that the seller wants to keep.