…That was purchased for three very lovely girls….
Ok, enough singing.
In all seriousness, I've listed a great little house that deserves some attention.
Here are EIGHT reasons that this house is a great buy.
1. My seller bought this house for his daughter and two granddaughters. (And, you know…. No dad is going to buy anything less than a sound, secure house for three girls that are very important to him.)
2. All the kitchen appliances stay: side-by-side refrigerator, gas range, microwave, and dishwasher.
3. This house has a walk-in pantry that any user will go ga-ga over. There’s plenty of room in there for kitchen storage AND a cute bill paying/family organizing station.
4. There’s an oversized 1-car garage – with plenty of room for a workbench, a motorcycle, a collection of bicycles, workout equipment, etc. (And, there's a full basement.)
5. Three beautiful words: MACOUPIN COUNTY TAXES!
6. There are nice, neutral colors throughout. When I first listed this house – the kitchen was blue – with wallpaper border and red (pink? burgendy?) countertops. That is NOT the case anymore:
7. Can you say CHARACTER??? Cute front porch (with swing!), cute back porch, tall ceilings, and original woodwork….
8. INSTANT EQUITY! My seller paid $85,000 for this house in 2006 – and now he’s only asking $69,900!!!
If you – or anyone you know – needs to see this house; give me a call. Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Property Address: 408 E. Pennsylvania Street - Staunton, IL 62088
Tara Winfield - RE/MAX Alliance