Things that I more than likely won't be blogging about today..........since I can't think of a topic this morning.
- Mickey turns 93 on Friday and there is a birthday celebration planned
- My standard gift to her for every celebration: lottery tickets and a bag filled with her favorite snack foods
- My Thursday with Mickey will not take place this week unfortunately
- My friend Dan's wake is on Thursday and his funeral is Friday morning
- Bathroom tear out at my cousins house started on Monday and is going well
- The couch ordered in May for another cousin is finally completed and is being delivered next week. Window treatments and a kitchen table are next on the agenda
- Ellen and Mike are in town for Yom Kippur and I am having breakfast with them on Thursday morning before they head back to Cincinnati
- Pamela Anderson was the first "star" eliminated from DWTS Allstar Show
- My top choices so far on DWTS are Gilles Marini, Apolo Anton Ono, Kelly Monaco and Emmitt Smith
If I think of anything to blog about, I'll be back later, but I have a feeling this may be it for today.
In the inimitable words of Mickey......."We'll see" which always meant "NO WAY!"