Do you know the Top Reasons for hiring HABITEC Home and Building Inspections, LLC for your next Home or Commercial Building Inspection in Nashville and Middle Tennessee?
Affordable: - HABITEC offers competitive rates and unsurpassed service to make our fees very affordable
- Richard Acree - BS in Civil Engineering (concentration in Structures), Univ of South Carolina
- SentriLock Affiliates, so we can access sites without the need for a REALTOR to be there
- Professionally trained – Trained by professional agencies such as Kaplan/ITA for Home and Commercial Building Inspections, IAMM and ESA for Mold Assessment, and Auburn University for Radon Testing, as applicable (varies by Inspector)
- Licensedby the State of Tennessee
- Computer based report with digital pictures
- Technology equipment such as digital laser thermometer, digital moisture meter, Continuous Radon Monitor
- References are listed on our website, with their contact information
- Licensed by the State of Tennessee
- All Home Inspectors have the SentriLock Card to facilitate entry into the home and save time and money for others.
Continuing Education for REALTORs licensed in TN – A 6 hour TREC-approved Continuing Education Course (Tennessee Home Inspection) offered to Residential REALTORS licensed in TN and offered at a very reasonable price
To read more about why should choose HABITEC for your home inspection, commercial building inspection, or environmental serices, please check out this link http://habitecinspections.com/Why_HABITEC_.html
Comments in this blog posting are the copyrighted intellectual property of Richard Acree, President, HABITEC Home and Building Inspections, LLC, and contributing members of the Active Rain Real Estate network, and are intended to educate and otherwise assist home owners, sellers and buyers, building owners, sellers and buyers, realtors, real estate investors, property managers, and lenders in the process of owning, buying or selling homes or commercial buildings. HABITEC is a residential (home) and commercial building inspection company serving Middle Tennessee including Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Murfreesboro, Smyrna, Mt. Juliet, Hendersonville, Dickson, Belle Meade, Columbia, Spring Hill and more! In addition to building inspections HABITEC offers Environmental Services for mold assessments, radon testing and water quality analysis. Additional information about HABITEC can be found on our website at http://habitecinspections.com, or call 615-376-2753.
Richard Acree is the author of the HABITEC Home and Building Inspections ActiveRain Blog and founder of the ActiveRain Group Tennessee Home and Building Inspectors. All are welcome to join and see more blogs like this one. You can also join HABITEC on Facebook or Linked .
Home About HABITEC Home Inspections Commercial Building Inspections Environmental Services Public-Guest Speaker Meet Your Inspectors Residential REALTORS Education Material Service Providers Sample Reports References Contact Us Articles FacebookLinked ActiveRain Blog Blogger WordPress FAQ Payment and Fees Thank You