Westchester County Soup Kitchens and food banks tend to be overwhelmed during the holiday season. This is a perfect opportunity for you to give back and add more meaning to your holiday. Here is a short list of Westchester County Soup Kitchens and food banks you can volunteer at. I'll see you in the kitchen..
1) The Grace Church Community Center - White Plains NY - www.gracecommunitycenter.org or call 914.949.3098 ext. 100
2) The Food Bank For Westchester - Millwood, NY. They specialize in the collection and distrubtion of food to Westchester County's hungry. www.foodbankforwestchester.org or call 914.923.1100, if you are looking for more food banks visit www.feedingamerica.org and search for a food bank.
3) Salvation Army - Port Chester, New Rochelle, Tarrytown, and Stamford CT - They are always looking for donations and volunteers
4) Citymeals-On-Wheels - This cause donates a massive amount of meals to the elderly and always need helping hands during the holidays. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or www.citymeals.org for info and registration.
5) Food Bank Of New York City - www.foodbanknyc.org or www.cityharvest.org
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!