2012 Toys for Tots Registration
Delta Company 4th Recon Battalion Co. “D”, USMC in collaboration with the City of Albuquerque is currently accepting registration for eligible families for the 2012 Toys for Tots Program.
To register, the following documents are needed:
1. A Valid U.S. Government issued Identification
2. Birth Certificate for each child 12 years or younger
3. A current Utility bill.
To register, visit one of the following Centers between the hours of 9:00 and 3:00 pm:
1. Cesar Chavez Community Center – 7501 Kathryn SE
2. Dennis Chavez Community Center – 715 Kathryn SE
3. Los Griegos HSSC – 1231 Candelaria Rd. NW
4. Alamosa Community Center – 6900 Gonzales Rd SW
If you know of a family who has young children but may not know about the Toys for Tots Program, please encourage them to visit any one of the centers to sign up.
Thinking about buying or selling a home in Albuquerque? You can get information about Homes Available for Sale in Albuquerque, NM click the above link, call or text me at (505) 750-8552