Free Business Plan for Real Estate Agents 2013.
Now is the time to get your business plan together and take action to get it in motion. Here is a great FREE Business Plan by Tom Ferry, Real Estate Coach who has a huge following and great reputation. He will give you this 13 page Business Plan for 2013 for Free.
Made especially for Real Estate Agents and Brokers the plan covers such easy to guide for key items:
- Lead Generation
- Lead Conversion
- Auto Drip Campaigns
- Properties Shown
- Income Goals
- Days Worked
- Facebook time
- Geographic Farm
- And much more….
So go get your Free 2013 Business plan and work on it over the Thanksgiving Weekend and put it in action in December so you are ready to hit the pavement running in January, be ahead of the crowd.
Free 2013 Business Plan Link ~ http://www.yourcoach.com/2013-business-plan-request.cfm
click here for 2014 Business Plan from Tom Ferry.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County with William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff at William Pitt Sotheby’s for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.