We were thrilled to see the announcement today that the Metro Mayors Caucus and the city and county of Denver have launched the Metro Mortgage Assistance Plus Program. This program has been put in place to help promote home ownership for low to moderate income home buyers.
This program is similar to previous programs offered by various government organizations in the past (CHFA, Country programs). However, unlike several of those past programs, the Metro Mortgage Assistance Plus Program's 4% down payment grant does not have to be repaid by the buyer.
- Buyers must have a minimum 640 Credit Score
- Household income limits of $91,100 for 2 or fewer and $103,000 for 3 or more
- 4% Grant towards down payment and closing costs
- 30 year, fixed rate mortgage
- Purchased home must be the buyer's primary residence
- Buyers DO NOT have to be 1st time home buyers
- May be used on any home in Denver / Littleton including Denver Foreclosures and Littleton foreclosures
If you are considering buying in Littleton or Denver, this is definitely a program you should consider. Give our team a call and we can put you in touch with one of the pre-approved lenders for this program: 303-726-1874.
Also, keep in mind, there are several other low down and buyer assistance programs available. Give us a call and we can help you find the right program for you.