How about a "Stop Doing" list?
I think that most of us have a "To Do" list, it may just be an informal note book we carry around with our daily scribbles on it.... But what keeps us from accomplishing our goals on that "To Do" List? Many of us engage in activities that impede our success. How do we correct the bad habits? The easiest way is to start a new list... Each of us need to start a list to record activities that waste time, do not generate revenue, or do not fuel our passion. Here are a few ideas:
* Continually reacting to e-mails instead of at specific times.
* Procrastinating about marketing, database management and other critical business tasks.
* Dwelling on competitors and their perceived strengths.
* Associating with negative people and excessive socializing.
* Not filling in the blanks, this could be as simple as being sloppy with listing information or with a contract of sale. Doing the job right up front will avoid headaches in the future.
Take a long look at your day and do an honest assessment of activities that are causing you to fall short of your goals. Focus on things to move forward, not pull you back. Only you know what you need to stop doing in order to succeed. And once you put these in writing you will be able to hold yourself accountable!
Have a GREAT week!
Countrywide Home Loans
Countrywide Bank, FSB
(732) 740-0175 Cell
(732) 505-2470 Office
Building financial security, one home owner at a time
The highest compliment my clients can give me is the referral of their friends, family and business partners. Do you know anyone with a home lending need?
This entry hasn't been re-blogged: