It's as old as dirt and Auctions are here to stay. Real Estate Auctions have been around for centuries and today they are being used to bring value to our market. Recently, driving down a busy corridor I saw an arrow sign promoting $100,000 discounts on new homes. Then making my way to the office an agent told me of a builder who planned to give his houses back to the bank. That afternoon I reviewed my "Short Sale" training. Once again, I was hit with the answer, an auction. Think of the benefits provided to the seller:
- No Inspection Contingency
- No repair list
- Commissions are paid by the buyer
- Seller has the right to set the price
- Property to be sold on a certain date
- Buyer brings more earnest money which is usually non-refundable
- No Financing contingencies
- The buyer is ready to buy
- The value of the property will be determined by a number of purchasers
- All parties are present so the transaction can be worked out
- Agents still get paid
- Personal property can be sold at auction with the property
- Sellers can join with other auctions to increase marketing impact
Auctions are just a great way to go. The builder or seller saves their credit and the bank is happy. In the instance of the need of a short sale, the sale can be subject to the bank's approval with a contract in hand. It's just a great way to sell properties.
Over 70% of all real estate in Australia is sold at auction. The for sale signs announce when the sale will take place. In our market, we put a for sale sign up and hope a day will come when the property will sell. Auctions sell properties.
The buyer gets a great value. The seller's needs are met and everyone is involved in a win-win situation. You may think that auctions are "fire sales". Think again. Many top rate properties are sold by our auction affiliate every month that are top of the line in great condition.
Call today to find out more about how to sell your listings at auction. You will still be paid and your seller will be happy with your service. Contact Tony Williams, Broker/Owner of REMAX Realty Group at 770-405-3000 for more information. REMAX Realty Group with the assistance of an auction company has been selling properties at auction for over ten years and you can too. Do your seller a favor and call today or contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.