Colorado Realty Professionals and The Get Home Denver Team, take pride in our educational approach to homebuying. We understand the many questions and concerns of homebuyers, and we counsel our clients in every aspect of a possible transaction. Since purchasing a home is one of the largest investments most people make, we want to assure you that it is our goal to offer the most professional and informative service available in the Denver Metro Area! We sit down with every buyer client and answer all your questions before we start looking at homes. Some areas we cover are:
- Brokerage relationships/Agency
- Confidential, personal counseling to determine your needs
- Financing options
- Lender selection and loan application
- Selecting neighborhoods and viewing potential homes
- Writing and explaining your contract
- Earnest money deposit
- Title insurance
- Home inspections and/or engineer's inspections
- Warranty services and radon testing
- Closing procedures and closing costs
- Possession of the property
We will be present at your application with the lender and all the other occasions mentioned above to help with questions or concerns that you may have.
The Get Home Denver Team looks forward to serving you!