Here is a simple and easy script to stay on track during listing presentations...I just used it in a listing appointment yesterday with seller who is interviewing agents to sell his 2 million dollar property(Not many of those around here!). It worked out great and I nailed the listing appointment. I got throught to the second interview which is tomorrow, wish me luck!
Mr. and Mrs. Seller I've written down three very important questions. May
I ask them?
1. Do you absolutely have to sell your home?
2. Are you willing to price it to sell?
3. Would you like me to handle the sale for you?
Great! At the end of our meeting one of three things will happen:
1. You will decide to hire me to get your home sold. Or,
2. You will decide not to hire me. Or,
3. I'll decide not to take your listing.
Any of those three is okay with me. Does that make sense?
for all of your Spokane,WA Real Estate Needs!