Just because you have put a bandaid on a kids cut does not make you a doctor! Again I get post asking me "How do I know you are honest and reputable?" I have posted this several times and I will do it again for those who did not get the message the first time. Ask questions:
- Are they Bonded?
- Are they Registered with the Secretary of State?
- How long has the company been in business?
- How many clients do the service each month?
- What is the success rate of there company?
- Do they have a guarentee?
- Do they have references?
- Are they active in the community?
These are some questions you can ask that should give you an idea of who you are dealing with. Trust nobody. Get everything in writing!