David Slepkow, Esq. is a partner with Slepkow, Slepkow & Associates, Inc., concentrating in Rhode Island divorce, family law, domestic relations, child custody, child support, visitation, restraining orders, and out-of-state family law issues. He is a member of the bar in both Rhode Island and Massachusetts. In practice since 1997, David prides himself on being able to adapt to a particular client's desires. He is aware that some clients want to work out an amicable settlement with a spouse, while other clients want aggressive legal representation. A "one-size-fits-all" strategy does not work in family law. A family lawyer must be adept at helping clients in both highly contentious litigated matters and amicable out-of-court settlements. Our firm balances these interests and makes every effort to accommodate out-of-state clients who are unable to come to Rhode Island for client meetings.
The firm provides services in the following areas of family law:
· Property settlement agreements
· Divorce and family law mediation
· Visitation disputes
· Interstate child support, visitation, and custody matters
· Child custody
· Restraining orders/domestic violence/no contact orders
· Criminal matters relating to family law
· Out-of-state relocation
· Father's rights
· Out-of-state child support and family law issues
· Grandparent visitation
· Enforcement of final judgment and court orders/contempt motions
· Real estate issues concerning divorce and family law
· Equitable division of assets
· Drafting and negotiating prenuptial agreements and property settlement agreements• Motions to terminate, modify, or increase child support
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Articles by Slepkow, Slepkow & Associates, Inc.:
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!