Fred Light, from NashuaVideoTours.com, is a nationally known Real Estate Videographer who saw an opportunity, jumped to the occasion and started cashing in.
He didn't get where he's at overnight. Through a great deal of trial and error and a LOT of time (oh, and a LOT of money!), he finally found a model that works.
And now he shares this working model so you can start cashing in quicker! Save yourself time, zoom through the learning curve and bypass the mistakes. Everything Fred learned is contained in this e-book and on the DVD neatly packaged for you to enjoy.
What this e-book and DVD will teach you:
- What it takes to get started
- Startup costs
- Suggestions on the best equipment to choose
- Using a presenter or doing the narration yourself
- Information a what you need in a computer for editing
- How to use low cost editing software and
- Free, off the shelf software tools
- Production techniques
- Editing techniques
- Shooting practice homes
- Creating a demo real of houses for sale
- Creating a video of the town or community
- How long the video should be, so it doesn't bore the viewer
- Using background music
- Using video backgrounds and lower 3rds
- Using titles
- Using video web hosting services and hosting the videos yourself
- The secret to maximizing your listing search for Google
- How to upload to multiple video sites with one click
- Example sales pitches and business model
- What realtors are looking for in a videographer
- How and where to successfully market your skills
- Working with the "for sale by owner" crowd
- Marketing techniques
- What to charge
Plus more!! This is only the tip of what is covered!
Below is a short sampling of the DVD!