Many people can't stand a home that backs to a major roadway. Some, on the otherhand enjoy it. Who might enjoy property that backs to a major roadway, you ask? Here is the mindset that can help you find them:
1) Investment property is fine if it backs to a roadway, especially if it is rented to a college fraternity.
2) Fountains in the yard really raise the Feung Sheui quotent of the property.
3) Speeding cars Almost sound like the ocean.
4) Hey, at least I'm not living by the airport.
5) Cars will keep my backyard safe from intruders.