If you are shopping for a home in Spokane, WA you may want to shop for a good realtor first. Many home buyers and lookers tend to shy away from finding a buyers agent before the hit the pavement looking for a home in Spokane Wa and elsewhere! Let me lend you some honest unsolicited advice. It can save you so much time by having a good realtor do your legwork! There are several ways a realtor can save you precious time.
- Making sure you are in the right price range by hooking you up with a trusted lender.
- Setting you up on an automated e-mail listings service that e-mails you every new listing that comes on the market that meets your personal search criteria! This save all kinds of headaches searching the internet trying to figure out all of those web sites! And you won't miss a single home that might be just the right one!
- Previewing homes for you to save you time, gas, and energy. Precious resources!
- Realtors often have knowledge of homes prior to them coming on the market.
- Acsess to the live, actual MLS that has inside information on every listing. There are many valuable facts that are not available to the public when homes are listed on web sites.
- Helping you take some of the emotion out of the process by being an objective, professional party.
How do you find just the right buyers agent in Spokane WA? I mean some realtors are really weird, pushy, and looking out for themselves...you might say. I suggest you ask your friends and family who they have used, and interview 3 potential candidates. Yes, interview them for the job! See how you get along before you get in the car with them!
Buying a home is a very big life adventure. You want to be sure you are comfortable with the realtor you choose. You should be able to communicate with them easily, making sure you know you are heard.
Check their references! I have had people even call my broker to check me out. I think that is a great idea!
If you are shopping for a home in the Spokane WA area, I hope to be in the running to be your realtor!
This article written by BethAnn Long, REALTOR, e-pro with Tomlinson South Inc. 509-362-4607
visit my web site! www.bethannhomes.com
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org