Are these questions that you ask yourself daily? Weekly? Monthly? Or do you ask yourself these quesitons at all?
I heard a comment the other day that struck me as a bit odd 'You can do too much on the internet' Can you? I think not, I think that there is so much more that I CAN DO!
Some Realtors have been in the business for many years now and have established a great reputation and have a loyal clientel. Pam and I are fledglings in this profession in terms of years. While we have had great success, especially considering that we came in when the market was on the downturn, we have remained positive and looked for innovative ways in which to reach out to prospective buyers and sellers.
That said, we can ALWAYS do better and I believe this is one truth that will never change. The profession is too diverse and ever changing to become complacent or comfortable.
Here are a few qualities that The Cash Team has to offer those who are PCSing to or from Fort Campbell Kentucky as well as those relocating in the Clarksville Tennessee area:
- Pam has made Clarksville her home for over three decades. For two of those decades she was a local artist and her roots run deep.
- I am a retired First Sergeant who has served with both the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assualt) and with the Special Operations Community. I have been fortunate enough to call Clarksville my home for 18 of the last 21 years.
- We both understand the stress associated with a move and buying or selling a home.
- We have a vast network of fellow Realtors thanks to Active Rain and the Clarksville Association of Realtors.
- For sellers, we prepared a comprehensive market analysis, advice on preparing the home for sale, visual tour, agent open house, public open houses, mailings, the power of MLS, the power of www.cashsofclarksville.com, as well as over 50 listing sites via the internet to ensure that the seller's property is seen by prospective buyers, and daily communication via telephone and/or email.
- For buyers, customized searches of homes for sale in the area, personalized visual tours for those who are not yet in the area upon request, a comprehensive market analysis of property of consideration, daily communication via telephone and/or email.
- Service and contact after the sale to include local news and information.
- Lastly, we listen to our clients and provide honest and frank feedback and answers to any of their concerns. We simply do not sugarcoat.
The above is just a snapshot of what The Cash Team has to offer. As any good Real Estate Team, we are constantly looking for ways to better serve our clientel now and in the future.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell in the Clarksville Real Estate market, please give The Cash Team an opportunity to show you why we are the right choice for your Clarksville Real Estate needs.
The Cash Team - not simply selling real estate - building lasting relationships.
Tim and Pam Cash
Crye-Leike Realtors, Clarksville
931-338-1375 or 931-436-7617