Mortgage Rates Down slightly this morning
ADVICE: Lock Rates on today's down tick.
MBS yields are currently at the bottom of established trading trend so the probability of rates increasing is high.
FNMA 30Yr Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS) down 1.9 basis points to 6.160%.
10 Year T-Bill up 2 basis points to 3.82%. A Basis Point is 1/100 of a percent.
DJI Stocks Up 63 in early trading.
Crude Oil currently up at $118.67 per barrel
Reverse Mortgage Broker Fee in Dispute
- 2008 Housing Bill eliminates 25% Fee to Brokers Not approved by FHA
- 10 Ways to Avoid A Closing Nightmare
- An easy list that will make your life easier
- DPA May Not Be Dead!
- New Bipartisan Legislation Introduced
- $7,500 First Time Buyer Tax Credit
- Up to $7,500 can be borrowed from IRS
Market and Lending updates: http://www.YourFhaGuru.com