There are several advantages for many investors in a 1031 exchange. Some of these advantages are:
- Defer payment of taxes without penalty or interest,
- Consolidate or diversify investments,
- Increase cash flow,
- Relocate a business investment,
- Eliminate management problems,
- Financial & Estate Planning
- Transferred basis
- Increased transactional costs including tax/legal adviser fees, exchange fees,
- Tax consequences of accepting proceeds.
If you have a question about whether a 1031 Exchange is right for you, contact your CPA or Attorney. As a Realtor who is knowledgeable about 1031 Exchanges, I would be happy to help you with your real estate needs in a 1031 Exchange.
Visit us online at: www.YourMT.com