I occasionally get mail addressed to Mrs. Jim Frimmer (she doesn't exist), but today's mail brought a pre-approved credit card application for Mrs. Zoey Frimmer from a very large national bank. The application states that based on her credit rating, she is preapproved for a credit card with a $5,000 credit limit.
Now Zoey is a female, but to the best of my knowledge, she has no credit rating. She also can't read or write, so she cannot complete the credit card application.
The only place where Zoey has been connected to me is right here at Active Rain, more proof that Active Rain works!
Zoey needs your help in deciding what to do:
- Ignore the preapproved credit card application but save it in case she needs the $5,000 later
- Throw it away after cutting it into little teeny, tiny pieces so no one can apply in her name
- Have me complete it for her
- Learn to read and write so she can complete it herself
- Have me complete it for her and use it to buy all her cat food, cat litter, and cat toys.
Here are some pictures of Zoey to help you decide:
Look at her houses!
Some of them look like they have some severe deferred maintenance.
Does she look credit worthy to you?