Green Bay Wisconsin
Howard is a wonderful community in Brown County, WI and
is contiguous to the City of Green Bay, the Village of Hobart, and the
Village of Suamico. It has over three miles of shoreline. Howard is a
modern suburb and has property at every price point. You'll see lots of
joggers, cyclists, and strollers on the sidewalks in Howard with its
“small town atmosphere.” I'm extremely
active in the Howard Suamico area, i've written many articles about
Howard including information about: The parks,
district information, real estate
market update, seller
tips, and premiere Howard
Green Bay Wisconsin Howard is an extremely progressive community. It is one the most popular choices for people looking to move into the area and also Green Bay residents that are choosing to move. What makes Howard such a premiere spot to live?
- Boasts one of the best school districts in Wisconsin
- Family- focused, it has eleven active or passive parks
- It has its own municipal golf course (Village Green)
- Newer YMCA that is a core part of the community
- Prime location for many corporate offices
- Easily accessible from many major highways and an international airport
Howard has an active population of 16,437. Proof of the popularity of Howard as a premiere area to live is in the numbers. Since the 2000 census it has experienced a 16% increase in population. The Village of Howard has strong leadership in place that is focused on expanding the wonderful community.
Give me a call, you'll LOVE touring Green Bay Wisconsin Howard with me and my extensive knowledge of the area.
For all your Green Bay Wisconsin Howard Community Information visit posts below:
- Green Bay Wisconsin Howard Parks and Recreational Areas
- Green Bay Wisconsin Howard School District
- Green Bay Wisconsin Howard Real Estate Market Update
- Green Bay Wisconsin Howard Seller Tip's Part 1 Pricing
- Green Bay Wisconsin Howard - Premiere Subdivision Hidden Creek Trail
Dallaire Green Bay Real Estate Agent an Associate Broker for Micoley and
Green Bay, Wisconsin at 920-217-2647 to list your property for sale or
to purchase a property in Green Bay,
Howard, Suamico, East De Pere, West De Pere, Bellevue, Hobart,
Bellevue, Allouez, Wrightstown, Denmark and the rest of Brown County
Call me today at 920-217-2647 . Contact me by email if you prefer by clicking on email me on the right side of this page under my profile.
To view Green Bay Real Estate For Sale Click here and then click on All Properties Greg Dallaire knows Brown County and
will help you get your home Sold. If you need to Sell your home contact the Green Bay Wisconsin Real Estate Expert Greg Dallaire.
Copyright © 2008 By Greg Dallaire, All Rights Reserved. * Welcome to Green Bay Wisconsin Howard* Contact Greg Dallaire for all your Green Bay Real Estate needs.