While the rest of the world crashes, we are increasing in sales! This data is a courtesy of one of our Corp Sponsors. All of our Corp Sponsors can be found at http://www.swflreia.com/businessdirectory.html If you are an investor these are the people you should be doing business with. If you have a service to offer investors, you should be a Corp Sponsor of the SWFL REIA Lee County
- Lee County SFR Sales August 2008: 710
- Lee County SFR Sales August 2007: 424
- Active listings Lee County 11567
- We absorbed 6% of the Inventory
- 73 Percent Increase Month over Month in Sales
- Lehigh Acres August 2008: 124
- Lehigh Acres August 2007: 61
- Active Listings Lehigh Acres 2730
- We absorbed 5% of the Inventory
- 103 percent increase Month over Month in Sales
- Cape Coral August 2008: 378
- Cape Coral August 2007: 184
- Active listings in Cape Coral 4293
- We absorbed 9% of the Inventory
- 105% Increase Month over Month in Sales
- Fort Myers August 2008: 113
- Fort Myers August 2007: 132
- Active listings Fort Myers 2803
- We absorbed 4% of the Inventory
- Sales are up Year over Year.
- Corp. Sellers still dominate the market.
- Lehigh Acres seems to have found pricing desirable to buyers.
- The high foreclosure areas are the leading edge of increasing sales due to the inventory available.
- Short sales are still not prevalently closing
- 21 SFR closed in 2007
- 98 SFR closed in 2008
- 5407 Active Short Sale Listings Currently.
- North Fort Myers seems to not be affected as much by Foreclosures. East of Slater road looks pretty much the same pre-2005.
Charts and Graphs will be posted later today in the Members section at http:www.swflreia.com Prepared by Cristina Tumbarello, Realtor she can be reached at email@example.com