Even after the purchase and sale agreements are signed on your new home, situations can arise that may delay closing the transaction. As an experienced real estate professional, I will help make closing as smooth as possible by identifying and addressing these items:
* Removal or waiver of common contingencies, including financing and sale of current property.
* Obtaining a formal property appraisal to help your lender confirm the value of the home.
* Obtaining closing documents from the real estate attorney and having them signed.
* Recording the deed and disbursing funds.
* Getting the keys from the seller.
* Communicate, communicate, communicate
Once the marketing and price negotiation is done, I’ll put my experience to work to make sure you close on your new home as quickly and stress-free as possible.
The Davidson Team
"Start Packing Today!"