Yesterday I pulled into the gas pumps and noticed several people appeared to be smiling and happy. The pump price had dropped to $3.22. I noticed that price from the highway and I too perked up and pulled in.
I know we are seeing gloom and doom but good things always comes out of something bad.
- The stock market is reeling
- Stock prices are falling
- Retirement accounts are dropping in value
- Credit markets appear to be clogged up
- House prices have fallen
- Many who could not afford to purchase homes have or will lose them in foreclosure
- Many in the real estate business have changed professions
- Many high flying ceo's in financial sector have or will lose their jobs
Now for the good:
- There is some fantastic buying opportunities in the stock market
- There are some fantastic buying opportunities for real estate
- Real estate rental demand is through the roof
- Many of the real estate agents and mortgage lenders who participated in subprime meltdown are out of the profession or soon will be
- The real estate professionals left standing will be better for the adversity that has hit
- Now we can afford to fill up our cars at the gas pump
- Now we can begin to take family vacations again
- Now gas prices no longer driving up inflation and raising prices for goods and services we purchase
- With slowdown in the economy we will see more competition among retailers for our business thus driving down prices
- Experts see a bottom in sight on the stock market
- The credit crisis is being addressed by G7, our treasury and nations around the world
- The sun is still coming up
- Temperatures have cooled off
- The leaves are changing colors and just beautiful
- We have a God who loves us and promises to take care of us if we put him first!
The good list almost doubles the bad list so do not worry about tomorrow but dwell on the good!