There are many ways to drive traffic to your open houses. Open houses continue to be the best way to market yourself. They take preparation, care during the open houses and follow up work. If you don't have a listing, adopt one and host an open house
ARE YOU RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR YOUR OPEN HOUSE?
Here are some things to consider for open houses and additional exposure for your listings.
Mailing announcements to the neighborhood and SOI.
Call the neighbors to let them know about the open house. Offer holding a "special neighbor preview" for 1/2 hour before the public open house. We have tried this in many offices and the outcome has been an increase in traffic and neighbor participation. It's a great opportunity to show your stuff from a listing perspective.
- Call all of your past open house visitors to let them know. Are you keeping them apprised on an on-going basis of open houses and successes (new listings, reductions and closings)? Contact SOI: calls and/emails promoting it. Coordinate with other agents in your office that are having open houses the same day. Have each others listing information along with a map.
- Over sign with 10 plus signs coming in from every direction.
- Email the "Virtual Tour" to your SOI and other brokers announcing the open house.
- Place the open house on your local Multiply Listing Service.
- Make sure it's placed on your website .
- Advertise on craigslist.org for free.
- Place it on activerain.com, facebook.com, trulia.com, and linkedin.com.
- Drop off open house flyers to the neighborhood that would be a "move up" area, condo complexes, stores, eateries.
- Place it on your voice-mail/cell phone greeting. "Join me at my open house this weekend..."
- Add the open house link to your email signature.
- Include the open house information on the Virtual Tour
- Talk about open houses that weekend with any floor call-ins.
- Have a sign that says "Open on Sunday" that you can place on your for sale sign.
These are all fantastic idea's to bring more buyers to your open house !!! If you would like to discuss these suggustions just e-mail me