My husband came home tonight with a ten pound chocolate bar...some kind of promotion. It is huge, the biggest candy bar I've ever seen. He has opened it up and tried breaking off a piece...you need a hammer and chisel to break it up. It is one and a half inches of solid chocolate. It says on it that it has a shelf life of one year. Well, that's good, because if we start now, it will probably take that long to eat through it. Does anyone really need this much chocolate?
What would you do with this monster?