Recruiting is not at the top of the list for a lot of businesses these days. A lot of companies are laying off by the thousands. So why should we recruit in this down economy?
Here's 9 reasons why:
1. New recruits bring new contacts with them
2. New recruits come with new energy and excitement
3. New recruits are willing to be be trained to start earning money quickly
4. New recruits fresh new approaches to tap into new markets
5. New recruits add to the morale of the company
6. New recruits cause veterans to stay on their toes
7.New recruits who want it bad enough go after it
8. New recruits are likely to be around to capture even more business when the market turns around
9. Lastly, new recruits who make it through a tough season will most likely make it through another one
p.s. If you know anybody is is tough enough mentally and would like to help independent contractors and small business owners, have them contact me. (909) 597-3502
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: ActiveRain Community
- Almost Anything Goes
- Christian Mortgage and Real Estate Professionals
- Independent Brokerages
- Marketing, Ideas and Methods That Work!!
- Recruiting and Real Estate
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!