As some readers might remember, my marketing guru and I eat out late each Sunday afternoon at On The Border in order to do our part to help stimulate the economy. Our local On The Border in El Cajon has happy hour all day in the bar, and the bar is rarely completely full except when the Chargers are playing football.
Most of the wait staff know us by name, and we know theirs. Additionally, we're creatures of habit, so they know as soon as we walk in that they can start preparing our grandé raspberry margaritas, bowl of chili con queso, chips and dip, combo enchilada plate (chicken and cheese & onion) for my marketing guru, and enchilidas suizas (chicken) for me. Our bill always comes to $39.49 and we leave a $10 tip (about 25%) and, of course, our business cards.
Yesterday, along with the bill -- for some reason they keep giving us a bill each week -- where's the buy nine get one free club? LOL (don't worry; we've suggested it) -- we got a fundraising notice:
So if you like to eat great Mexican food, and you have a fundraising activity, and you have an On The Border in your neighborhood, contact the manager and....
If you need help buying or selling a home anywhere in San Diego County, please contact me. I'll help you find just the right home or just the right buyers to meet your real estate needs, wants, and goals. Food lovers and fundraisers welcome! I'm available 24/7, so don't hesitate to contact me by phone or email.
Scroll down for links to my 20 most recent posts
(they'll open in a new window).
Inspired by nature? Join the Inspired By Nature Group.
Classical music lover? Join the Classical Music Group.
Want to share a good book? Join the Active Rain Book Club.
My most recent 20 posts (they'll open in a new window):
- Let's go cruising! - 2/15/09
- Yahooooooooooooooo! - 2/14/09
- If you're passionate about a cause, check out this site - 2/14/09
- Check out these animal pictures - 2/13/09
- Mammoth remains discovered in downtown San Diego East Village - 2/13/09
- Mainly Mozart Spotlight Series for Valentine's Day Weekend - 2/12/09
- San Diego County pet events - 2/12/09
- California home inspector licensing - 2/12/09
- Home Smart Reports - 2/11/09
- Home-related events for San Diego County, Feb. 9-15, 2009 - 2/10/09
- Internet and telephone scams - 2/8/09
- Do I need a home inspection if it's being sold "as is"? - 2/7/09
- High-end home sales falling in San Diego County - 2/7/09
- Got junk? - 2/7/09
- Why are you in real estate? - 2/7/09
- Gold-spotted oak borer infestations in San Diego County - 2/7/09
- Take advantage of the weather in America's Finest City - 2/6/09
- How to use paint in your marketing - 2/5/09
- Have you seen a boobcat? - 2/2/09
- A walk along Sunset Cliffs, Ocean Beach, San Diego, California - 2/2/09