Home Buying Class Helps Hundreds of First-Time Orangeville Home Buyers Find Their Dream Home
Orangeville Couple Buys Their Dream Home Using Strategies and Tools Taught at a FREE, ALL NEW HOME BUYER CLASS
Orangeville, Ontario - Buying a home is a complex process. Title Insurance - inspections - negotiations - mortgages. To help ensure that your home purchase is profitable and problem free, six area companies have teamed up to sponsor a home buyer's class to teach you the secrets of successful home buying.
The class is presented in an information packed 2-hour format and held at 115 First Street in Orangeville. Whether you personally own a home or this is your first time, you will learn new tips and strategies for getting the best buy and the best mortgage.
At the class, you'll learn:
- How much home can I afford?
- What government programs do I qualify for?
- How many zero down home loan programs do I qualify for?
- What are closing costs?
- What are the important differences between new and resale homes?
- What programs do I qualify for that will pay my closing costs?
- Do I qualify to receive up to $10,000 of Free Government Money?
- Home inspections - do I need one?
- What are the seven steps involved in buying a home?
- Can I see my credit report? Is my credit good enough?
- What's the best way to find the right home?
- How do mortgages work?
- How to avoid paying thousands more than the home is worth, without even knowing it!
- How can I tap into the Realtor database to find the best homes before anyone else?
There Are More Than 151 Types Of Home Loans!
Do You Know Which One Is Best For You?
You may be able to buy more home than you think. Or maybe you can reduce your monthly payments by 25% or more. Just by taking a few simple steps, you could raise up to $10,000 or more for your downpayment. This means you can have that extra bedroom or two-car garage, just by knowing secrets that few buyers know!
We'll take the confusion away and replace it with practical, down-to-earth knowledge that you can use now. We'll make it simple. From getting started to getting moved in, we'll lead you all the way through the process.
At the class you will receive a FREE Buyers Manual to get you started in the right direction.
This and lots of other information is yours free with absolutely no obligation of any kind.
The class also includes:
- Mortgage and Insurance Information
- Realtor Home Search Information
- Home Inspection Information
- Legal Information
Here's what graduates have said about the Orangeville Buyer Class:
"Very informative. Friendly and well-explained." - Erin T.
"Really enjoyed it. Great experience. Learned a lot of little things we may not have thought of." - Neal A.
"Everything that was said was helpful and informative to me. I came into the seminar knowing almost nothing, now I know a lot more than I did. The experience was very good." - Paul P.
"The most helpful thing was having peace of mind knowing more about buying a new home. Very well done and clear." - Joanne K.
"I thought everyone was great and explained everything well. This seminar was full of a lot of useful information." - Penny R.
"Great introductory overview of the home buying process." - Brad M.
"The inspection portion gave us a heads up about what to look for, and the lawyer spreadsheet regarding breakdown of fees was very helpful. Great seminar - a lot of information and answers provided." - Ashley S.
"You receive a lot of great information and advice you won't be able to find anywhere else." - Nicole V.
"There was a lot of information given that we had no idea about. Presenters were funny and informative." - Christina V.
"Definitely a must-take class." - Kenny C.
"It was extremely helpful to have the whole group together to present the full story. Excellent comprehensive summary of all major aspects of home buying." - Joel J.
"It was nice to have people willing to take the time to help explain the whole process of buying a home." - Stephen K.
There is NO CHARGE for the Class, and you can bring a guest - but you must pre-register. Class size is limited, so register early.
Class Presented By:
- David Waters, Sales Rep, RE/MAX Real Estate Centre Inc.
- Alexis Drake, Mortgage Broker, Mortgagebrokers.com
115 First Street
Orangeville, Ontario L9W 3J8
Next Class Time and Date: