"If you don't like it, don't come back" says Sheriff Joe Arpaio who was just re-elected IN 2008.
”And quit your complaining. Our military men and women fighting for you in Iraq and Afghanistan live in tents hotter than these….so shut your mouths.”
Here are the conditions these criminals would face:
* TENTS where they will stay during their incarceration. No walls. No jail bars.
* Pink underwear, pink handcuffs
* Cable TV (when they get it) only shows the Disney Channel and the Weather Channel
* Chain gang (hey, a good way to build teamwork, and be seen doing good work when they're out performing community service)
* No cigarettes, no porn magazine
* Patriotic songs begin the day and end the night: God Bless America, and the National Anthem
*And a real kick in the pants, Newt Gingrich's lectures are piped in the tents
There's no over-crowding in Sheriff Joe's jail. He merely puts up another tent.
- Topic: ActiveRain Community
Generate More Leads from this Listing
With a Trulia Pro Account
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!