Welcome to the Kelly Groth team at Keller Williams Realty
Kelly Groth is a Broker Associate at the largest KW office in the country and I am the Technology Chair on our Agent Leadership Council (ALC). The only thing constant is Real Estate is change. While many real estate transactions are bank owned REO or Short Sale properties, normal equity sales have now become the norm in the Sacramento Region. This is a great time to purchase properties at very attractive prices. It is a good opportunity to enhance your portfolio with a rental or first home purchase.
Kelly is a Lifetime Masters Club Realtor. 60% of his transactions are residential city residences, which he loves to do, the other 40% are rural properties. He works closely with investors looking for rental units, homeowners upgrading to a nicer abode and with first-time home buyers taking advantage of today's great pricing. He consistantly helps sellers beat the average days on market and price per foot they receive when using Kelly to sell their property.
"My primary market area is south Placer County, but I represent sellers and buyers in the five counties comprizing the greater Sacramento Valley area. I am knowledgable and feel comfortable representing clients anywhere in the valley."
Kelly and Rosemarie have raised their five children in Loomis and have lived in the Sacramento area most of their lives. The contacts, knowledge and experience Kelly has of this area helps him match sellers and buyers in a timely fashion.
He represents an even mix of buyers and sellers. Whether city property or country dwelling, Kelly knows this area well and will prove to be a valuable resource in helping you getting the most out of your next real estate transaction.
The Kelly Groth Team looks forward to assisting you, let's start today!
How we can help?
After you have had the chance to review the information on my website at www.kellygrothhomes.com, Call or text Kelly at 916-316-4000 or click here to send him an email . He looks forward to helping you sell your property or build wealth through real estate acquisition. Kelly will contact your personally.
The Kelly Groth Team appreciates the opportunity to earn your business.