I believe that word of mouth is the best form of advertising. I have listed and sold some premier ranches exceeding 4000 acres, commercial properties and many, many, many wonderful homes in Great Falls and Cascade County. I am very fond of Historic buildings and I believe that recycling old buildings is good for our environment and creates local jobs, which helps our economy.
Each transaction no matter how big or small is unique and requires the utmost care, consideration and attention to detail.
Education: Education, Awards, and Experience:
1. Master of Science - Business Administration & Real Estate
2. Received prestigious Who's Who in American Universities and Colleges award.
3. Land Title Institute certificate.
4. Business start up and turn around consultant since 1994.
5. Property developer/investor since 1989.
6. Lecturer for colleges on topics of business and entrepreneurship since 1994.
7. Accredited Buyer's Representative ABR® - Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council - National Association of Realtors
8. Co-Author: Kelly Parks, Broker of Great Falls Realty selected by Aspatore Books as co-author in new authoritative book: Real Estate Leadership Strategies Leading Realtors on Listing Properties, Negotiating Price and Terms, and Helping Clients Achieve Their Goals ISBN: 1596226056
I volunteer for Meals On Wheels, delivering food baskets to the home-bound.
I am a member of the Arbor Day Foundation.
I am a member of the American Quarter Horse Association.
I am a member of the Parent Teachers Association.