Your Broker. Mitchell Hall
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker - Blogger - Webmaster - Marketer
Mitchell Hall, is a new breed of broker/blogger in Manhattan that embraces and understands transparency and technology. His blogs, websites and social media participation are designed as a transparent consumer service to help Manhattan buyers, sellers, owner/landlords and renter/tenants make informed real estate decisions.
He has lived in desirable Manhattan neighborhoods in Brownstones, Pre War and Post War buildings. Having lived and traveled throughout the US and abroad Mitchell knows "There's No Place Like Home" both financially and emotionally.
Comfortable with all types of people, lifestyles and financials he knows how to listen, to focus, "to read between the lines" and to work hard to satisfy his client's real estate needs.
A seasoned Associate Broker with The Corcoran Group, the leading residential real estate firm in New York City, Mitchell knows it's never just a house or apartment. It’s more than a zip-code, more than a skylight. More than a hardwood floor and pre-war details. When it’s right, a home is not just the physical space where you reside. It’s where you come to life.
It’s the first, best expression of who you are—as an individual, as a couple, as a family.
Mitchell makes every effort to understand your hopes, your dreams, and your very unique personality. Then he uses that understanding, and all of Corcoran's resources, to find and market homes that go beyond checklist, and even the wish list, to that wonderful feeling you get when something just feels right.
It’s never just a house or an apartment. It’s where you live… and it’s who you are.
Live who you are.
Your Budget. Your Needs. Your Broker. Mitchell Hall
- Manhattan, New York City Relocation Guide
- Manhattan Living: Brownstones to Glass Mansions in the Sky
- Manhattan Relocation: Helpful Tips, Links and Contact Information
- Relocation Guide: Time Line For Purchasing A Manhattan Home
- Relocation Guide: Understanding (and loving) Manhattan
- New York Apartment Terminology A-Z: A Consumer Guide
- NYC Room Count: A Consumer Buyers Guide
- New York City Building Terminology
- Co-ops vs. Condos: Understanding Manhattan Housing
- The Co-op Board Interview: Tips to Help Pass a Coop Board Interview
- Manhattan Coop & Condo Restrictive Covenants
- Aztec Recognition Agreement
- FAQ About Manhattan New Developments
- Manhattan Selling "AS IS"
- Manhattan Closing Costs for Coops and Condos
- How to Rent an Apartent in Manhattan, NYC
Back to School Series
- Back to Manhattan Colleges and Universities
- Back to NYC Public Schools
- Back to Upper West Side Private Schools
Your Neighborhood. Your Building. Your Broker. Mitchell Hall
Neighborhood Market Reports
- Hamlton Heights
- Morningside Heights
- Manhattan Valley
- Upper West Side
- Central Park West
- Riverside Boulevard
- West End Avenue
- Upper Broadway
- Sherman Square
- Verdi Square
- Upper East Side
- Carnegie Hill
- Clinton/Hells Kitchen
- Greenwich Village
- Battery Park City
Building Market Reports
- Apthorp Apartments
- The Ansonia
- The Beresford
- The Castle 455 Central Park West
- The Dakota
- Hotel des Artistes
- 50 West 86th
- Landmark Living
- The Oliver Cromwell
- Starchitect Skyline
- Pomander Walk
Your Home. Your Apartment. Your Broker. Mitchell Hall