Room Solutions Staging is based in Portland, Oregon, and offers a varied menu of professional home staging services throughout the Portland Metro area. Our proven staging techniques will help reduce your property's market time and maximize your equity.
Staging that sells Portland homes
~ 2014 Top 10 Professional Stager of the Year in the U.S. ~
~ 2013 Top 10 Professional Stager of the Year in the U.S. ~
~ 2012 Professional Stager of the Year (Western U.S.) ~
Awarded by the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA)
As Featured in Local and National Media
Local and national media alike turn to Room Solutions Staging when reporting on how home staging helps Portland-area sellers in today's challenging real estate market. Benefit from our expertise on your next home staging project by contacting us.
Our home staging and design work has been featured in multiple articles and TV ~ please see our website for details
- When HGTV needed a home staging and design expert in the Portland OR area, they selected Maureen Bray of Room Solutions Staging as a Featured Designer for their popular show My First Place. The episodes air repeatedly -- check your local listings.
- Sunday Oregonian - April 29th, 2012
- KATU News & AM Northwest
- Zillow: "5 DIY Tips for Home Staging on the Cheap"
- Angie's List Magazine article: "Portland Company Makes Home Picture Perfect"
- Angie's List Magazine article: "7 Surefire Home Staging Tips"
- Angie's List Magazine article: "Home pros share affordable decorating ideas"
- Portland Monthly Magazine
- Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine
- KATU News and the Oregonian on Oregon's first "gut rehab" LEED Platinum home that was expertly staged by Room Solutions.
- Maureen Bray of Room Solutions Staging was a featured speaker at the 2010 Portland Home Improvement & Remodeling Show Oct. 15-17, 2010. Her presentations were titled "Home Improvement and Staging Tips for Home Sellers." For more information please see this blog post: Portland Home Stager Speaks at the Home Improvement & Remodeling Show.
Home Staging in Portland Oregon Blog
Check out our Home Staging in Portland Oregon Blog featuring the latest home staging tips, trends, and examples of our home staging projects in the Portland area.
Our Mission Statement
Room Solutions Staging is committed to providing our clients with the finest home staging and re-design services available in the greater Portland area.
We promise to offer personalized services tailored to your property's individual needs and to showcase your home to its best advantage, whether you are selling it or living in it.
We are dedicated to maximizing the profit potential of our clients' properties and reducing market time.
We pledge to deliver superior service at competitive prices and to perform our work with honesty, integrity, and the utmost respect for your property.
Statistics Prove Home Staging WORKS in Portland
For 2014 through 10-31-14 Room Solutions' staging expertise helped sell $50 Million of residential property in the Portland metro area. Our staged properties had average Days on Market time of just 14 days compared to the Portland metro average Days on Market time of 70 days this year. During this time, the homes that we've staged and provided home staging consultations for achieved an average 100.5% of list price.
Don't let your property linger on the market when a small investment in staging can help it sell faster and for maximum value.
Why take the risk of paying carrying costs each month for a mortgage, property taxes, HOA dues, and utilities -- not to mention the inevitable price reductions when your home doesn't sell? A staged home can encourage more viewings, faster offers and a pending sale. Using our professional home staging services can save you time and money, whether you need a cost-effective Staging Consultation or Staging of an Occupied or a Vacant home.
Staging Your Home Is A Smart Investment
The investment in staging is always less than a price reduction. Regardless of market fluctuations, staging will give your home an edge over competing properties. It's the all-important "packaging" that helps a home sell faster and for maximum profit.
In addition, your investment in staging may also be tax deductible; refer to IRS Publication 523 and your professional tax advisor for more information on deducting this marketing expense.
Our Home Staging Services in the Portland OR Area
Room Solutions Staging offers a variety of professional services to homeowners, investors, and realtors; we're flexible and want to work within your time frame and budget. If you have a service request that isn't listed here, just contact us to let us know how we can help you.
Home Staging Services Offered To Homeowners, Builders, Banks and Investors
- Walk through Verbal Consultation (Occupied Home or Vacant Property): This very popular service is geared towards the homeowner or Realtor for either an Occupied or Vacant home. We walk through the property with you while you take notes of our recommendations for easy cosmetic repairs that will give you the best ROI, light fixture replacements, interior & exterior paint colors, how to create focal points, the best furniture placement to create a good traffic flow in your home, deep cleaning tips, editing your collections & photos, curb appeal & landscaping enhancements, etc. Afterwards, we'll provide you with a "Top 10 List" of things that we recommend be completed in your home before it goes on the market. We also provide you with written tips on preparing for the Open House & keeping your home ready for showings. Up to 2 hours of time – $195; $15 for each additional 15 minutes. If distance is greater than 20 miles from SW Portland, an additional charge may apply.
- Home Staging Service for Occupied Homes: If the home is Occupied while on the market, we will work with and edit the seller's furniture and provide any additional accessories (if needed) to create an inviting, cohesive look to the décor. Our service includes quality digital photos that can be used in the online listing or in marketing materials. The pricing of this service depends on the size of the property, the number of rooms staged and whether accessories are included for rent. Because every project is unique, we're happy to provide a no-obligation staging proposal for your property.
- Home Staging Service for Vacant Homes: Using our extensive staging inventory, we can stage a Vacant property to ensure that it's appealing to your target buyer. We usually recommend staging the main "impact" rooms of the home, but can also provide "light" staging if required by the budget and situation. The pricing of this service depends on the size of the property and the number of rooms staged. Because every project is unique, we're happy to provide a no-obligation staging proposal for your property.
- Electronic Consultation (E-Staging): If your property is located outside our service area (anywhere in the world) we can provide a detailed Consultation Report for your home. Using photos and room dimensions that you provide to us by email, we will advise which furniture to keep, which to remove, how to showcase the space for maximum appeal, as well as cosmetic improvements to do. The cost of this service depends on how many rooms are included. Please contact us for more information -- we'd love to help you whether you're planning to sell your home, or just want to fall in love with it again!
- Full Day or Half Day Home Makeover (ReStyling) Projects: If you'd like a fresh look in your home, our home makeover service may be just what you need. This "ReStyling" service is less expensive than hiring a traditional interior decorator and very effective! We can make your home warm and inviting, and can also suggest where to buy the best accessories (or we can do the shopping for you). A no-obligation quotation is gladly provided.
- Paint Color Consultation: Need help selecting just the right interior or exterior paint colors? Whether you're selling your property or staying in it, we can help you find just the right colors that work with the existing elements – billed @ $75/hour.
- Gift Certificates: Room Solutions Staging offers custom-designed Gift Certificates for Home Staging Consultations, Re-design Service, or Home Makeovers ~ in any amount. Surprise your friends & family or business clients & associates with a wonderful gift that will be much appreciated by the recipient!
Ready to make your home (or office) the talk of the town? Contact us for more information about any of the services listed above.
Home Staging Services Offered To Realtors
Do you have a listing that could benefit from the services of a professional home stager? We can provide cost-effective Verbal Consultation Reports, Full or Partial Staging, Accessories, and more. Whatever the budget, timing or obstacles, we're sure to have a solution to make your listings irresistible to buyers.
If you'd like professional-looking flyers to include in your listing presentations to clients, just let us know – we'll custom-design one just for you.
Benefits of staging your listings with Room Solutions Staging:
- Our expert staging techniques sell homes faster – please check out our local staging statistics here.
- We know how to tactfully and diplomatically advise your clients about the changes and improvements necessary to sell their home.
- Our staging service will boost interest in a home that's been lingering on the market for too long.
- Including our professional home staging flyers in your marketing materials will position you as a valuable source of advice and resources to your clients.
- Custom-designed Gift Certificates are available for you to give to your clients – for staging consultations at their present home or at their new one; occupied or vacant staging services that you wish to provide them, or any of our other services. Include Gift Certificates in your listing presentations for your clients who decide to work with you; this way you'll be confident that their home will be presented looking its best, and one that will likely sell faster.