During their 10+ years of real estate leadership, Timothy and Camille Hedges have successfully managed over 1,000 real estate transactions at a dollar volume of over $700 million. In addition to managing the brokerage, Timothy and Camille were the top producing team at Frank Howard Allen REALTORS® - Sebastopol.
While Timothy and Camille have shown success in the real estate market, they also believe in giving back to the industry and community. Timothy is the 2014 President of the North Bay Association of REALTORS®, which oversees 3,200 REALTOR® members in four counties and is active in the Waldorf School community.
Timothy and Camille share a passion for serving their clients. It is a rewarding experience guiding someone with the purchase of their first home, and equally satisfying helping an investor enhance their portfolio through multi-family and commercial acquisition.
Camille is active in the mothers groups throughout Sonoma County. She has a strong commitment to animal rights and is well-connected with local schools.
Timothy and Camille have a unique insight and proven experience delivering their clients outstanding results.
HEDGES GROUP APPOINTMENTS & CREDENTIALS
- President – North Bay Association of REALTORS® (2014).
- Top Producing Agent - Frank Howard Allen REALTORS®, Sebastopol (2013).
- California Association of REALTORS Director.
- President- Sebastopol Chapter of REALTORS® (2010).
- Past Board Member: Sebastopol Chamber of Commerce.
- Broker/Owner – Independent Frank Howard Allen REALTORS®.
- Managed over 1,000 real estate transactions and
over $700M in transaction volume.
- Waldorf School Alum.
- Business Development Officer-national title company.
Sales Person of the Year in 2002, 2003.
- 2004 Sebastopol Chapter of REALTORS® Affiliate
of the Year Award.